- We are looking for a Fashion Designer for Workwear clothes.
- Our scope is to produce a Workwear collection of 3 different clothes (Shorts, Trousers and Dungaree) in 3 different quality levels (entry, standard and ultra-premium)
- The goal is to get clothes designed based on our/costumers requirements and improve/combine current styles.
- If you are of the opinion that you can meet these requirements and interested in a dynamic garment manufacturer, we would be happy if you would contact us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will have panache and flair to capture the mood on the street in our ready-to-wear line. The Fashion Designer will keep an eye on the street, travel to shows and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palettes, patterns and prints for each season. You will be able to sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings and address buyers to what you want.
- To ensure success you will be able to spot trends, capture the spirit of the times in your creations and display business acumen in your ability to apply product strategy.
- Ideal candidates have outstanding business acumen and are creative geniuses.
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 5+ years design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
The salary is negotiable & will be determined after the interview and depends on the qualifications.
Submit your resume